1. Site presentation
Pursuant to Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, users of the cavedelasibylle.com website are informed of the identity of the various parties involved in its creation and follow-up:
Owner & publication director :
- Association des Vignerons de Panzoult – La Cave de Sibylle
- 2 rue des Bergeronnettes, Panzoult, France, 37220
- Publication Manager : Association des Vignerons de Panzoult
- Société OVH
- Adresse web www.ovh.com
- Adresse Postale : 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France.
- Dynamic Marketing communications agency – website creation in Tours
- Adresse postale : 10 rue Chaptal– 37000 Tours
- Legal disclaimer: The legal disclaimer was generated and provided by Subdelirium Legal notice generator
2. General terms and conditions of use of the website and services offered
Use of the www.cavedelasibylle.com website implies full acceptance of the general conditions of use described below. These conditions of use may be amended or supplemented at any time, and users of the www.cavedelasibylle.com website are therefore advised to consult them regularly. This site is normally accessible to users at all times. However, the Association des Vignerons de Panzoult may decide to interrupt the site for technical maintenance purposes, in which case it will endeavour to inform users of the dates and times of the intervention in advance. The www.cavedelasibylle.com.com website is regularly updated by the editorial team under the responsibility of the publication director. Similarly, the legal notices may be modified at any time: they are nevertheless binding on the user, who is invited to refer to them as often as possible in order to read them.
3. Description of services provided.
The purpose of the www.cavedelasibylle.com website is to provide information about all the activities of the Panzoult winegrowers’ association: visit to the Cave de la Sibylle, tasting and sale of wines from the association’s producers and local products. The association endeavours to provide information on the www.cavedelasibylle.com website that is as accurate as possible. However, it cannot be held responsible for any omissions, inaccuracies or failures to update the information, whether these are its fault or the fault of third-party partners who provide the information. All information provided on the www.cavedelasibylle.com website is given for information purposes only and is subject to change. Furthermore, the information on the www.cavedelasibylle.com website is not exhaustive. It is subject to changes having been made since it was put online.
4. Contractual limitations on technical data
5. Intellectual property and counterfeiting
The Association des Vignerons de Panzoult is the owner of the intellectual property rights or holds the rights of use on all the elements accessible on the site, in particular the texts, images, graphics, logos, icons, sounds and software. Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or process used, is prohibited, except with the prior written authorisation of : Association des Vignerons de Panzoult. Any unauthorised use of the site or any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of Articles L.335-2 et seq. of the Intellectual Property Code.
6. Limitations of liability
The Association des Vignerons de Panzoult may not be held liable for direct and indirect damage caused to the user’s equipment when accessing the www.cavedelasibylle.com website, and resulting either from the use of equipment that does not meet the specifications indicated in point 4, or from the appearance of a bug or incompatibility. The Association des Vignerons de Panzoult may also not be held liable for indirect damage (such as loss of business or loss of opportunity) resulting from use of the www.cavedelasibylle.com website. Interactive areas (possibility to ask questions in the contact area) are available to users. The Association des Vignerons de Panzoult reserves the right to delete, without prior notice, any content posted in this area that contravenes the legislation applicable in France, in particular the provisions relating to data protection. Where applicable, the Association des Vignerons de Panzoult also reserves the right to hold the user civilly and/or criminally liable, particularly in the event of messages of a racist, insulting, defamatory or pornographic nature, regardless of the medium used (text, photographs, etc.).
7. Management of personal data
In France, personal data is protected in particular by law no. 78-87 of 6 January 1978, law no. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004, article L. 226-13 of the Criminal Code and the European Directive of 24 October 1995. When using the www.cavedelasibylle.com website, the following information may be collected: the URL of the links through which the user accessed the www.cavedelasibylle.com website, the user’s access provider, the user’s Internet Protocol (IP) address. In any event, the Association des Vignerons de Panzoult only collects personal information relating to the user for the purposes of certain services offered by the www.cavedelasibylle.com website. Users provide this information with full knowledge of the facts, particularly when they enter it themselves. Users of the www.cavedelasibylle.com website are then informed whether or not they are required to provide this information. In accordance with the provisions of Articles 38 et seq. of Law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on Data Processing, Data Files and Individual Liberties, all users have the right to access, rectify and object to any personal data concerning them, by making a written and signed request, accompanied by a copy of the identity document bearing the signature of the bearer of the document, specifying the address to which the reply is to be sent. No personal information of the user of the www.cavedelasibylle.com site is published without the user’s knowledge, exchanged, transferred or sold on any medium whatsoever to third parties. Only the assumption of the purchase of the activity of the Association des Vignerons de Panzoult and its rights would allow the transmission of the said information to the eventual purchaser who would in turn be bound by the same obligation of conservation and modification of the data with respect to the user of the www.cavedelasibylle.com site. Databases are protected by the provisions of the Law of 1 July 1998 transposing Directive 96/9 of 11 March 1996 on the legal protection of databases.
8. Hypertext links and cookies
- In Internet Explorer: Tools tab (wheel-shaped icon at top right) / Internet options. Click on Confidentiality and choose Block all cookies. Confirm with Ok.
- Firefox: at the top of the browser window, click on the Firefox button, then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab. Set the Retention Rules to: use personalised settings for history. Finally, uncheck it to deactivate cookies.
- On Safari: Click on the menu icon (symbolised by a cog) at the top right of the browser. Select Settings. Click on Show advanced settings. In the “Confidentiality” section, click on Content settings. In the “Cookies” section, you can block cookies.
- In Chrome: Click on the menu icon (symbolised by three horizontal lines) in the top right-hand corner of the browser. Select Settings. Click on Show advanced settings. In the “Confidentiality” section, click on preferences. In the “Confidentiality” tab, you can block cookies.
9. Applicable law and attribution of jurisdiction
Any dispute relating to the use of the www.cavedelasibylle.com website is subject to French law. Exclusive jurisdiction is granted to the competent courts of TOURS.
10. The main laws concerned.
- Act no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, as amended by Act no. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004 on data processing, data files and individual liberties.
- Law no. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy.
- User: Internet user connecting to, using the aforementioned site.
- Personal information: “information which allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly, the identification of the natural persons to whom it applies” (Article 4 of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978).
Last update : 17-05-2023